quarta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2009


PILATES E AS CELEBRIDADES......

Veja o que eles dizem........



Hugh Grant

"Now I have muscles of steel and could easily deal with giving birth"


Oprah

"Pilates is a great complement to your existing workout"


Carrie-Ann Moss

" Reloaded "... and Pilates, lots and lots of Pilates"


Charlize Theron -

 "steps up her Pilates workouts to five 90 min sessions a week" 


Jennifer Aniston 

"'I'm a Pilates person. It's great. I had a hip problem. I had a chronic back, a pinched nerve and a hip problem and it's completely solved all of it. I love it. It makes me feel like I'm taller.'


Jamie Lee Curtis

"Pilates is the only exercise program that has changed my body and made me feel great."

 


Patrick Swayze

 "I've been using Pilates for many years. It's the best system I've found for isolating and strengthening individual muscles without stress to the joints.'



 Marilia Gabriela

 "Troquei a academia e a ioga por pilates há uns dois anos. Comecei por causa de umas dores e adorei, não paro mais. Quem olha acha fácil, mas pego pesado"


Luiza Brunet

“Agora as mulheres estão tão bombadas, tão masculinizadas, que eu acho que vou ser a rainha de bateria mais feminina da avenida. Não é um shape que eu gosto esse das mulheres com coxa grossa. Meu diferencial nesta carnaval será o corpo mais alongado”.  “O abdômen tem que estar sequinho, mas não tanquinho. O meu ficou perfeito com o pilates. Estou com a barriga bem marcadinha. Fiz duas cesarianas e achei que ela nunca fosse voltar ao normal”.   

 PRATIQUE PILATES, SEJA CONSCIENTE!

Confira o vídeo de Luiza praticando Pilates nos aparelhos:

http://revistapilates.com.br/2009/02/20/luiza-brunet-faz-pilates-para-ficar-em-forma-no-carnaval/

 

 

 

 




     


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário